.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Onward Bound

Sometimes life is tough. Sometimes life is awesome. Sometimes it a little bit of both. Either way, you have to keep going. I'll be running, laughing, crying and sharing it all here.

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, June 22, 2005

    Ode to a Toe

    Oh Toe, we knew not how much we needed you.
    Oh Toe, we knew not the cumbersome trouble an ottoman could be.
    Oh Toe, we shall wait eagerly for your healing.
    Oh Toe, you shall not be forgotten.

    Editor's Note: Laura (my running partner) stubbed and broke her toe on an ottoman and will be out of commission for six weeks. I am heart broken, but thought her toe could use a little comic relief. If anyone knows of any running people in K.C. who can run a 12 minute mile for approximately 10 plus miles and is willing to train for a marathon with me, let me know.

    1 Comments:

    At 8:49 PM, June 22, 2005, Blogger Liz said...

    I so wish I could join you...but I live in TN. But I am enjoying reading your blog. I am going to put your link in mine. I just started so hopefully it will take off soon!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home